New York, United States – May 26, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ — The Air Purifier Market is projected to reach USD 21.69 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The sector expects to be powered by an increased prevalence of infectious pathogens, as well as increasing pollution levels in urban areas. Many of the variables projected to drive change are also improved working standards, increased disposable earnings, and enhanced health literacy. The rising need for air pollution control equipment to be introduced anticipates rising demand for air purifiers, especially in emerging regions. Growing understanding of health expects to make a significant contribution to growth, particularly among urban youth.
Strict environmental conservation regulations, increasing globalization, and awareness of emissions management expect to have a positive effect on U.S. market development over the forecast period. The U.S. industry predicted to lead the commodity segment of High-Efficiency Particulate Matter (HEPA) over the projected period, as it is the most effective method for collecting harmful airborne particles.
The coronavirus outbreak has created a major fright and concern pertaining to the contagious diseases. As a preventive preparation, more and more common individuals and commercial sectors are incorporating technologies that can potentially mitigate the spread of the virus outbreak or execute entirely. Many consumer electronics & appliances corporations are heavily investing in their R&D and looking into ways to find electronics products that can kill the harmful bacteria and viruses in the airflow designed for both the household and commercial purposes. Many companies have already come up with product line-ups that are claimed to kill or remove the COVID-19.
To Get FREE Sample Copy of Report visit@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3005
Key participants include Honeywell International Inc., IQAir, Atalanta Health Care, Blue Air AB, Eureka Forbes, Daikin Industries Ltd, Koninklijke Philips NV, and Panasonic Corporation., among others.
Reports and Data segmented the global air purifier industry report based on technology, type, CADR Values, and applications for this study:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2027)
• High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA)
• Activated Carbon
• Thermodynamic Sterilization System (TSS)
• Ionic Filters
• Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2027)
• Dust & Pollen Purifier
• Smoke & Fume Purifier
CADR Values Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2027)
• Low (Up to 250 cfm)
• Medium (251 to 500 cfm)
• High (Above 500 cfm)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
To buy this report on the Air Purifier market, click here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3005
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The market, in terms of the end-use industry, divides into commercial, residential, industrial, and medical sectors. Significant demand projected to come from the mainly HVAC-led market segment.
• Air purifier from the company Blueair, can prevent some airborne diseases by trapping and removing the flu viruses from the air. On account of the COVID-19 pandemic air purifiers that can palliate severe airborne contagions are expected to meet a substantial demand from the consumers, and many more product-based or consumer electronics companies would start investing in the R&D to invent newer technological breakthroughs.
• The industry expects to be driven by an increased prevalence of airborne diseases, as well as rising rates of hazardous emissions from rapid urbanization. Increased disposable income and increased knowledge of health are also some of the listed factors which expect to drive market growth. The rising need for air pollution control equipment to be introduced anticipates pressing demand for air purifiers, especially in developing regions. The ever-growing concern for health expects to make a significant contribution to the growth of this market.
• In March 2019, Sharp introduced a new air purifier cum humidifier in India. Sharp KC-G40 M., The main point of sale of this device, is the integrated humidifying system, which maintains a comfortable level of humidity through natural technology for evaporation during the summer. It also helps in maintaining the level of body hydration. The goal of the company was to expand its Indian base and to supply its goods to the vast population base.
• In September 2018, the parent company of Austro-American filter maker dexwet International AG, Dexwet Holdings Company, announces the acquisition of the German air purification equipment manufacturer Aludo. The takeover of Aludo marks the entry into the development of new high-quality air-purification equipment.
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/air-purifier-market
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States